Sunday, April 28, 2013

OCBC Cycling 2013

Hi Friends,

I am glad to say that  I just finished the OCBC Cycling 2013, 61Km Super Challenge today in 2 hours and 40 minutes. I had trained for it for the last six months. I had hoped to complete with a faster time but I went to play golf yesterday and that put a spanner in the works. My body was aching all over as I was riding. I decided to pace myself and I was glad I was able to finish the race.

Lesson learnt....do not engage in activities that will affect your race or competition. I could have played golf another day. My mistake.

OCBC Cycling 2013 was a great event with more than 10,000 riders. It was fun taking part. It has become a event in my Sporting calender. This is my fourth year. I started with the 20KM, then moved to 40 KM and the last two years I have been taking part in the 61KM.

Cycling is a good sport. You should take it up.

Now, I have to start training for Standard Chartered Marathon which is December!.

Have a Great Sporting Week.

Cheers,
Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment