Thursday, February 11, 2016

On a Mission to Lose 5kg!!!

Hi Friends,


It has been a long time. How have you all been?

I have been enjoying life-good food, drinks and celebrations. But at the same time I have been exercising where I can. However, when input is greater than output, you put on weight. Simple maths. It did not help that the haze prevented me from exercising outdoors towards the last quarter of 2015. I especially missed my running and cycling. This was followed by Christmas and New Year celebrations. Added to that is work and family commitments.

I started the New Year with a 10km run. This was followed by 2 or 3 gym workouts, cycling, trekking and golf. But this has not really helped with the weight loss.

So, I am going on the assault and start exercising every alternate days.

Wish me luck! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!

Cheers,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment